Water bills are mailed on a quarterly basis. Rates are based on water usage for the billing period along with a standard set fee based on your meter size.
Many Ways to Pay Your Bills
We offer a few convenient ways to pay your bill. You may pay your water bill by mail, drop off your payment at our office, drop off your payment in the drop off box located to the left of the front door at the Mt. Penn Borough building.
Please make check payable to Mt Penn BMA
P. O. BOX 4249
Reading, PA 19606
Need More Information?
If you have questions about your bill, please refer to our Rates section for a breakdown of charges. Should you need additional information, please send us an e-mail or contact us at 610-779-4900 during our normal business hours.
Rules and Regulations
- Copies of the rules and regulations are available at our office.
- Please note that bills are mailed quarterly the months of January, April, July and October each year.
- A 10 % penalty will be added if payment is not received in the Authority off before 4:00 PM on the due date.
- A $15.00 fee will be applied if the bill is not paid after the past due date is reached.
- If payment is not received within 60 days from the date of the original bill, water service will be disconnected. If service is disconnected , a $50.00 turn-on fee will be charged to resume service. Service will be resumed within 24 hours of payment being received.